Sunday, May 8, 2011

Vacation!

Tomorrow morning, Chrissy and I are heading to the Bahamas for a few days of much needed relaxation and sunshine.  Maisie will be staying at my dog walker Paul's house, hanging out with his three dogs (and any other client's dog he may be boarding, though I think it's just Maisie this time).  To tide you over while I'm gone, here's a pic of her enjoying doggie overnight camp of sorts at Paul's when I went to Mexico last spring.

If you click to enlarge, you'll see that Maisie is smiling as if she knows she's being photographed.  Or maybe she's just happy and having fun...she loves being there so much, she sometimes cries during the car ride home after I pick her up!

3 comments:

Sheltie Times said...

Hope you have a great vacation.

Two Pitties in the City said...

That does look like a good time. Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

what tremendous fun. hope you're having a great time away!