Saturday, June 4, 2011

Big Yawns

I woke today still in pain from Thursday's dentist appointment and decided I needed to go back and find out what was wrong.  Unfortunately, the dentist opted to extract one of my wisdom teeth right then and there. Ouch.

I felt guilty about crating Maisie unexpectedly first thing this morning, so (with my tooth socket still bleeding) I took her to the dog park as soon as I got home.  It was really hot outside and for some reason, Maisie avoided the sprinkler which usually cools her off.  She wasn't feeling playful and just wanted to eat grass and roll in the gravel, so we left and napped together on the couch instead.  We're both still pretty tired though.

My mouth hurts and Maisie has been using hers primarily to yawn, which makes me keep yawning in return.



See what I mean?  You want to yawn now too, don't you?
"hee hee.  told ya so."

3 comments:

Two Grad Students and a Pittie said...

Dental Student got his four wisdom teeth out yesterday. Makes for a real boring Saturday. Havi didnt wanna play outside with her friends, she just keeps following him around and resting at his feet. I bet Maisie knows somethings up and just wants to lay next to you ;)

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Cute Yawn Photos ... Happy BLOG HOP Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

steelcityfox said...

ahh, the 'after-yawn' smile is soooo cute! pits have the best smiles, of course :)